Can legacy CSH requirements in local plans be enforced as requiring equivalent energy efficiency?

Swindon local plan still refers to Code for Sustainable Homes. I am looking for cases from other authorities who have legacy requirements for CSH in their local plans who successfully argued that although CSH can no longer be called for, the authority can still require energy efficiency 19% above building regs, or SAP 86 or above, or other energy efficiency targets; ideally for larger applications that have stood up to appeal. We have a 2500 home development outline application before committee tonight and any examples gratefully received!

Dear Julian
I hope you are well. Could I ask, are you involved with Water 21? If so, would it be possible to have a chat offline? (if you are the same Julian Jones, I heard about you via Skeena Rathor). Sorry not to be responding to your question!
Warmly
Jo

Hi Jo, no sorry that is another Julian Jones - googling water21 “julian jones” comes up with quite a few references I see! I guess you’ve tried the contact form http://www.water21.org.uk/contact/ ?

Dear Julian

Thank you for getting back to me, and yes I went down that route and have since made contact with the other Julian Jones!

Warmly

Jo